Enabling the Connected Enterprise: Stratix 5700 Hands-On Class
The Stratix 5700 is the workhorse of the Stratix product line. Compact sizing, scalable Layer 2 switch management, with embedded Cisco technology for use in applications from small, isolated, to complex networks makes the Stratix 5700 an ideal managed switch solution for Industrial Automation Control Networks.
Please join us for hands-on training with the Stratix 5700 managed switch.
- Stratix 5700 Features and Benefits
- Configuring a Switch Using:
- Express setup
- Device Manager
- Studio 5000
- Configure Device Level Ring (DLR)
- Configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Using Stratix Faceplates for Factory Talk View SE
- Advanced Security Features
- Configuring Network Address Translation (NAT)
When: July 20 | 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Where: Keathley Patterson Industrial | 8100 Scott Hamilton Dr., Suite B, Little Rock, AR 72209
Complete the form below to register, and contact Keathley Patterson Industrial at email@example.com or (501) 955-3500 if you have any questions.